Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Male anniversary card?

Is there such a thing?  My friend, Ada, (Hi! Ada!!) asked me to make an anniversary card for her fiance...I really love how the card turned out...notice the paper piercing along the edge of the main image (and the rounded corners)...the center heart image (from the Always set) is stamped 2x....the actual heart is popped up with dimensionals...

Even though this is a 5 x 5 card, I was able to emboss the River Rock background piece since the folder I used was an open design...I just positioned it to emboss different areas of the card and ran it through the Big Shot twice...oh!  and I sponged the edges of this piece to make it pop!


Cherry Cobbler, River Rock, Early Expresso, Marina Mist (color combo taken directly from Color Coach)

No comments:

Post a Comment