Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!





I've been so busy making card gift boxes that I haven't had a chance to download all my photos in a while, so here are some of the cards I've been making. If you are interested in buying one of these great card boxes, send me an email soon, as Christmas is around the corner (stamp2bsane@comcast.net). Each fully decorated box has 8 unique hand stamped cards in assorted themes....birthday, get well, baby and congrats, etc. Feel free to ask me to personalize your gift for that special someone....Boxes are $18 each, but if you order 5 or more they are only $15 each. They make a great gift for teachers, co-workers, and neighbors! I will post some more pictures of the decorated boxes that I am working on soon, but you can look in the 'Gifts" label and see 2 of the boxes I posted earlier....

No comments:

Post a Comment