Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all (on this chilly, windy day!)  I have to admit that I have lost some of my passion for creating lately, as we've been working on the house, but I have been feeling the need to stamp...so I ordered some photos to scrapbook and when I got the order on Friday night, I opened the box to find that they were pictures of another family!  So now I am in photo limbo, wondering if I when I will get my own photos...so my scrapbooking will have to wait a bit longer...here is a card I made using some retiring colors (YoYo Yellow, Glorious Green & Ballet Blue) the Daisies die for the Big Shot and a piece of non SU! ribbon (but it is the perfect match of YoYo Yellow!)  The center image is from the Wow Flowers set

No comments:

Post a Comment