Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Today marks 19 years together for my wonderful hubby and I (I just realized it yesterday!) so I needed a quickie card for to mark our anniversary...I saw the rainbow card and decided to try it (as a birthday card for my niece) and then thought it would make a great anniversary/wedding/Valentine's Day card....so I tried it in shades of pink (plus I'm trying to use up my retiring colors to justify the $200 I just spent on new catty stuff!)....the rainbow hearts uses Real Red, Only Orange, YoYo Yellow, Glorious Green, Ballet Blue and Lavender Lace....the pink card uses Rich Razzleberry,Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion & Pixie Pink...check back soon for circle cards and a new Color Inspiration!  I've been punch crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment