Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Flowers!


Okay--first things first!  Yes, I am extremely grateful that #1-I have a craft room (in my old condo, i was my kitchen table) and #2-that it has plenty of natural sun...but here's the thing...when you are sweating all over the card you are trying to make, it' not a pretty sight!  LOL!  So thanks for your comments.....



I wanted to get back to stamping, but all I seem to be using are my punches (but I am a punch-a-holic, you know!)...here I used some nice, retired summery colors--YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Lavender Lace, and Pink Passion...I stamped some polka dots on them with white Staz On...used the Little Leaves diecut (don't you just love it--I might just have to get another one so I can make lots of leaves at one time!....I rounded one corner of the card for a little added style...



I love card that can be used for any occasion, like these...wait till you see my sunflower card!  I'm also thinking poinsettias!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment