Thursday, February 17, 2011

What exactly do you do?

I've been getting that question a lot lately...and that's not an easy question to answer...so here goes....
   *  I can come to your home and show your friends and family how to make beautiful handmade cards and gifts, and show you how to turn your favorite photos into wonderful scrapbooks
   *  I can come to your home and show you and your friends how to make a specific item (like a mini class)
  *  I can make custom invitations, party favors, and gifts for your special occasion
  *  I can turn your pile of photos into a scrapbook that you will cherish for years to come
  *  I can do kids' birthday parties!  Usually for older kids (like 8 and above)...we make a little project, and the goodie bag...you provide the cake!
  *  I can make gifts...for teachers, grandparents, those hard to buy for people...a gift for a special occasions like a wedding anniversary or milestone birthday


Check out my gifts section (under Labels) so you can see some of my samples.....

No comments:

Post a Comment