Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Came, saw, conquered...

...or something like that...I saw a version of this card on someone's blog...can't remember where, but I didn't have the stamp that was used, and didn't know the colors....but the card was calling out to me....so I scoured through my stamps for a leaf stamp, but I only had an outline stamp (the original one used was more solid and the leaves were stamped in colored ink))...so now I had to stamp on colored cardstock and cut out...

HINT!!!!! VERY LIGHTLY glue the leaves down as it should take you several tries to get a round wreath!


Ruby Red (or Riding Hood Red--whichever you have) Baroque Burgandy, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke
*the original card had one leaf in So Saffron but I couldn't fit in in because I need to have 2 of everything (anal retentive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment