Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm so excited!!!!



I got my box of goodies last week...and spent a few days playing! I can't wait to show you what I got! The house card uses the Sale-a-bration set, Good Neighbors, and the coordinating Designer Series paper and the new Scallop Trim border punch (all 3 were products I received free for making a purchase of $50 or more...I purchased the set in the clear set option and lining up the roof with the house was a breeze! The butterfly card was a simple and easy cards that used the new Embosslit Beautiful Wings...it die cuts and embosses 5 butterflies in one pass of the Big Shot/Cuttlebug....Wait till you see my next sample with the butterflies! I even impressed myself!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm a lover of all butterfly things and your card is fantastic!! I think I'm going to have to CASE this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cynthia delgado-quinonesMarch 23, 2010 at 6:53 AM

    Kate, I luv luv luv the butterflies

    ReplyDelete