Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time to Sale-a-brate! (Kind of!)

I know you've seen a very similar version of this card before, but I just love it! The Medallion stamp really makes a splash when you emboss it...here I used Close to Cocoa Craft Ink with clear embossing powder....just a reminder, Sale-a-bration starts today! And as always, place any order with me and I'll pay your Shipping and Handling (10% savings) Please email me directly instead of ordering through my website so you can get the savings. I had every intention of having lots of samples to post using the new sets from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration cattys, but due to an unforseen flooded basement and subsequent $10,000 waterproofing job, I had to postpone my order for a bit....so stay tuned for some samples in the hopefully near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment