Saturday, April 10, 2010

My name is Kate and I bought the Big Shot....


OK, Ok, I have to admit it...I broke down and bought the Sizzix Big Shot...I was a big anti-Big Shot-er for a long time, always asking why is it better than the Cuttlebug?, but then I kept seeing all of these adorable large Sizzix dies that do not fit in the Cuttlebug....soooo I got the Big Shot! and of course, some of those long dies...I just now need the cutting plates for them (AC Moore was out) so I will have to order them from SU! Here are 2 cards using the clown die (non-SU! but all the paper is SU!) The clown makes a perfect kiddie birthday card/invite...wouldn't it be cute in pastels for a baby card, too?  Wow!  I feel better that I got that off my chest!  Now I can start crafting!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment