Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So this is how I did it....

You are going to think I am nuts after you read this, but please feel free to let me know of an easier way to make this really cool card...yesterday's post was made with the 1 inch square punch...then I took the 3/16" corner rounder and rounded the two opposite sides of each square--tricky enough because once you put the square in the rounder, you can barely hold it...but I managed to do it...but when I saw that only 2 flowers would fit on a card, I was determined to fit 3 across!  So I took out my 3/4"square punch and used the same corner rounder...but this time I had to carefully drop the square into the rounder--which was NOT EASY!  I actually left the card and finished it the next day because I was so frustrated!  So, if you attempt the card--leave plenty of time!  Here I used Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Summer Sun and YoYo Yellow....and some brown rhinestones (non SU!)

1 comment: