Saturday, August 21, 2010

New stuff coming your way!

Wait till you see what I've been working on! I got my order from the new catty and I'm not even half way through...trying everything!  I ordered dies, stamps, paper, and a ton of punches!!

Here is a sample from the new Christmas set from the Holiday mini--Jolly Old St. Nick....I just had to have this set because if this Santa image--the set also comes with another full body Santa image and a snowman image-which honestly aren't my favs, and a tiny snowflake stamp (which provides the detail on the lower half of this card...

Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Brocade Blue, Garden Green

The Garden Green label is the new extra large Decorative Label punch--LOVE IT!- and the scalloped layer along the edge of the Cherry Cobbler (which is embossed with a Cuttlebug, non-Stampin' Up! folder) is the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch--TONS OF USES!

No comments:

Post a Comment