Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rainy Day Bingo




I purchased the large background stamp, Bingo...I thought it would make a great family project...and I was right!  I stamped the bingo board in Taken with Teal, Brilliant Blue and Real Red-trimmed the sides and layered on coordinating cardstock for added stability....

Then I took the adorable images from 'Every Little Bit" and stamped them in various spots over each of the boards in Basic Black (I also stamped each image on white cardstock for the caller of Bingo)...each of my children got to pick out their own bingo board and color them however they wanted to (that's Timmy in the last photo)....

I also had my oldest punch out bingo 'chips' from retired cardstock with the 3/4 inch circle punch....

I store the game in a large clear plastic stamp case...the cards and all the chips fit perfectly!





No comments:

Post a Comment