Thursday, January 27, 2011

Catching up....

Did you ever get so caught up in catching up that it puts you farther behind?

I've been trying to catch up on some scrapbooking, but then my printer went on the fritz....(I like to print out my journaling from the computer) so I am even further behind!  I have almost all the pages set up, but no journalling...top that off with snow days, delayed openings, colds and boogies, work and having a bathroom put in my basement, I'm waaaay behind!


I saw a version if this page done in Blissful Blue and I loved it some much I had to change up the colors...I embossed the ornaments in white EP and used 2 rub-ons...punched them out and popped them up with dimensionals...the trunk of the tree is also embossed with a Cuttlebug folder...added the star on top cuz it looked so bare...

Garden Green, Real Red, Close to Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment