Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ok, ok, just a few more!

...then it'll be out of my system!  I have one or 2 more holiday posts and then I will be done!  
I loved this card when I saw it, but it was originally meant for you to stick a wallet sized photo in the center of the wreath, but with 4 kids, you would never be able to see them in such a small photo...
Stamp the Medallian stamp in a piece of white (5 x 3 3/4)...use a punch or the Coluzzle (like I did) to remove the center...take your hole punch (the size for eyelets) and make some 'berry' holes...layer the red ( 5 1/4 x 4) underneath to show through the holes...then layer the whole thing on a standard card....take a slightly larger white circle to cover the center (if you are not putting a photo) stamp a sentiment...add ribbon bow and you're done!

Real Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White (the ribbon is retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment