Saturday, January 29, 2011

Here it is!


All those little flowers became this beautiful card!  I took my stylus and pressed each flower into the palm of my hand to give it a little dimension (boy, do I need some hand cream or what?!)...I took a strip of sticky sheet (just like sticky strip but in a whole sheet) trimmed it to 4 x 1 3/4 and started layering on all those little flowers...

***TIP: leave the red protective paper on most of the sticky paper and peel back as you go so you don't touch the uncovered part****

I layered the finished 'arrangement' on a piece of white cardstock that was embossed with 2 different folders (just put one on the top and one on the bottom half and roll through the Big Shot)...the little sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes...of course this would make a lovely wedding card, but I think I'm gonna use it as a birthday card....

Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment