Friday, September 30, 2011

I know I'm always late...

I should be making these things to give to teachers on the FIRST day of school, but I never do, so these will have to wait till the end!

I saw a version of this as a wrapper on a Hershey bar and decided to translate it into a card...the card is made from 12 x 12 cardstock so you can get 4 our of them...and they fit in a standard issue envelope...

To get the lined pencil part I punched with edge with the scallop border punch and used my scoring  tool to score the lines...the silver 'metal' bad is a piece of sliver cardstock run through the Houndstooth embossing folder...the pencil point it just a 3/4 in black circle glued on and trimmed...

Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment