Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sparkling white...


My hubby gave me this beautiful card for my birthday...it's hard to see, but it is 2 dandelion flowers (my kids call them 'blow flowers') embossed and glittered on white card stock (click on each photo to enlarge and see details!)....it was so stunning (and simple) that I thought I could replicate it...

I embossed a piece of white card stock with a non SU! embossing folder (it's actually a Cuttlebug one)...ran my 2 wat glue stick over the raised parts and added some Dazzling Diamonds...

The original card has 2 pink rhinestones adhered to the flowers, but I didn't ant to ruin the effect I had gotten with just the plain card...it is truly stunning--I even impressed myself!

I thought this would make a gorgeous wedding invite or card...or maybe even a set of note cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment