Sunday, October 30, 2011

Summer anyone?

I think I've lived through enough 'historic' events for my lifetime!  We here in the northeast were just hit with 6 inches of snow from yesterday's Nor'easter!  I had to rush around this morning and get out all the snow gear so my kids could go outside and play in the snow...It's only October and I'm done with the snow...

Well enough of my complaining...I thought I'd post this bright, cheery and warm card that I made for my friend, Ronnie...I chose the colors depending on the buttons I owned, but you could really make the flowers in any colors and used paper for the centers...one hint, make sure to really glue down all the petals of the flowers that are along the edge...notice I rounded the corners of the card...the black stitching along the edge is hand drawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment