Thursday, March 17, 2011

Grape Ape.....

I know that's not the color of this paper, but I always think it's called grape and not Concord Crush!  This is the first time I've used it....it looks really nice with Pear Pizzaz or Old Olive....the stem with leaves is from Simple Summer and the punched flower is from the mini punch 3 pack...I just got some of those self-adhesive pearls and I love them...I didn't think I would use them (because I still have the pearls from the Pretties kit) but these are so tiny and perfect!  And they really do stick! (unlike some of the big boxed store ones)



I used Pear Pizzaz for the paper and the coloring of the leaves but I used the Old Olive (retired) striped ribbon....the patterned paper is from the hostess set of In Color papers....

No comments:

Post a Comment