Monday, March 7, 2011

Owl thanks...

I needed some normal Thank You's (by normal I mean non-girly!) to send out to the contractor and plumbers and electrician who installed a new bathroom in my basement (yes, I'm still painting!)....so I used the new Sale-a-bration set that goes with several punches to make this card....

I stamped the owl several times--once to pop up eyes, once for body, then a 3rd time for So Saffron body....the beak is just a sliver of orange....the sentiment is from the retired Riveting set....

I got some really cute stuff in my latest shipment, but have not been able to play too much with the bathroom painting and then preparing for Easter treats (yes, I'm making 100!)...so I will have some new stuff samples to share soon!

Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive ribbon and button and branch....

No comments:

Post a Comment