Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm back...sort of....

I thought I would grab some inspiration from our monthly demo meeting, but, alas, it was cancelled (I wasn't feeling too hot anyhow)....I did manage to pull out some of my new stuff that I got from my Sale-a-bration order....I've been busy making Easter Treats and birthday goodies (I will post this week)....

I absolutely love the new cupcake punch and coordinating stamp set!  This card is a CASE from Sherri Barron....except she used a ribbon and I did not have the Pretty in Pink ribbon so I made a 'faux' ribbon (cardstock!!!)

Here's a cool tip: want a red cherry with a green stem?  Punch out the cherry in green and apply red glitter to cherry part!  Voila!


Early Expresso, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Crumb Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment