Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yet another try....

This was the card we were going to make a a Demo get-together at my friend Evelyn's house, but we had to postpone....I used some retired colors, but it is the same technique (I think it's being called inset or inlay-not sure)....I punched several flowers out of different colored paper and glued them to a piece of white cardstock....ran the white through the Big Shot with the Lattice folder and layered on a card front....added a punched butterfly (actually punched in 2 colors and layered) and a little fishtail (that's what they are calling the little tag!)

Wait till you see the St. Patrick's card I made with this technique!

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Punch Potpourri

Paper:  Orchid Oppulence, Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment